Ok, I’ve had a bit of a rethink and gone back to my original idea of using a rainbow of colours for my mouthy stitches partner.
Today I made a start.
I really like the way it looks. However, some of the points went missing and even though the seam ripper has been out numerous times I haven’t been able to find them again. The centre square was too small the first time I cut it out so I winged it and cut it a little bigger. Now it’s too big and doesn’t want to lay flat. I’ve used up all of my Good Fortune fabric (they were only charms) and will have to replace them with something else.
The good news is that I will make a new attempt tomorrow and as I now know where I encountered problems I should, hopefully, be able to fix them.