1. Spot Dots in Sunshine Yellow Half Moon Modern by Momo for Moda
2. Dots in Green. Millie’s Closet by Bee in my Bonnet for Riley Blake Designs.
3. Fizz in Yellow – Fruit Slice for Anthology Fabrics by Khristian A Howell
4. Cheery Circles Dots in Blue All Star 2 by My Mind’s Eye for Riley Blake
5. Daisy’s Dates in Key Lime Reunion by Sweetwater for Moda
6. Wall Flower in New Day – Hope Valley by Denyse Schmidt
8. Organic Garden in Aqua. Pick a Bunch Organic Fabric by Nancy Mims
10. Roundabout Dots in Artisan Aqua Modern Workshop by Oliver + S for Moda
11. Basketweave in Yellow Dazzle by Melissa Averinos
12. Aviary 2 Woodgrain in Dill Green by Joel Dewberry for Free Spirit Fabrics
This bundle, which I have called A Summer Dream, of fabric is my attempt to win the fun contest that Katy from Monkey Do and Brenda from Pink Castle Fabrics have launched. I admit I struggled a bit with this task as there is such a fabulous choice in Brenda’s shop. I’m really happy with my bundle now, though, and I might order it anyway if I don’t win. I can just see myself on a lovely picnic quilt made from these fabrics.
Dreaming of more lovely summer days.